Rigging Technical Manager
Our Tewkesbury office is currently recruiting for a Rigging Technical Manager. Your job is to ensure operational continuity and smooth execution by implementing proactive delivery and field management practices. It is essential for this role that you have prior senior management experience within a UK based field operations/network rollout and delivery environment, along with assumed people management skills, including the ability to manage dispersed rigging crews on a remote basis.
Job Title: Technical Rigging Manager
Line Manager: Operations Director
Role and Responsibilities:
Assist in the supervision, coaching and development of the staff of the department.
- Lead the national PCN rigging and Microwave function and associated back office support staff. Drive performance against delivery targets.
- To provide full technical support to field rigging teams.
- Forecasting and progress tracking against KPI`s
- Take responsibility for ensuring that EH&S standards are maintained across the rigging function.
- Ensure delivery performance objectives are achieved.
- Assist in the supervision, coaching and development of the staff of the department.
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 years experience in Mobile Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of communications standards and installation practices.
- Knowledge of telecommunications switching and common control systems.
- Ability to physically install and configure equipment, connections, wiring, and cable working from layouts or plans.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals, schematic diagrams, and related documentation.
- Good communications skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe working practices.
- Read, understand and comply with all internal policies for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001 including compliance orders.
- Co-operating with the company to achieve safe, healthy and environmentally sound operations on and off site.
- Co-operate with instructions from the auditing department or management; and reporting any lack of business process-training requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, met and maintained.
- Maintain focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Functional and hierarchical escalation of work related incidents as required.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Complete any mandatory training.
Are you interested? Please click on “Apply Now” and upload your CV stating the vacancy for which you are applying.
Are you interested? Would you like to develop yourself and would you like to work with the latest technology? Great! Then we would like to get acquainted! Make a non-committal appointment right away. Or inform first when you would like to get to know more about the possibilities at DAEL.