The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team who are responsible for delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM).
Previous experience in coordinating is required preferably in the telecommunication industry.
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Line Manager: Project Manager
Main Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Coordinate all operational elements of field projects including, all daily requirements are met including monitoring progress in field.
- Produce and ensure instructions issued to field representatives are appropriate and effective.
- Creation of data sheets and all project documentation and reporting requirements
- Ensuring all data captured is accurate and meet the specific requirements
- To liaise with clients and colleagues as part of the project coordination process
- To provide input and feedback to the team with respect to ideas for process improvement and business opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management team
- Efficient and well organised - ability to multi task
- High levels of accuracy
- Commercial Outlook
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sound judgment in communicating issues
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Exposure to multi-cultural and or international environment preferred
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow the departments to function properly.
- To provide support to in delivering work within client SLA.
- Support initial business setup and development of DAEL Telecom and associated companies.
- Read, understand and comply with all internal policies for 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001 including compliance orders.
- Co-operating with the company to achieve safe, healthy and environmentally sound operations on and off site.
- Co-operate with instructions from the auditing department or management; and reporting any lack of business process-training requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, met and maintained.
- Maintain focus on enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Functional and hierarchical escalation of work related incidents as required.
- Responsible for raising awareness of non-compliance
- Complete any mandatory training.
Are you interested? Please click on “Apply Now” and upload your CV stating the vacancy for which you are applying.
Are you interested? Would you like to develop yourself and would you like to work with the latest technology? Great! Then we would like to get acquainted! Make a non-committal appointment right away. Or inform first when you would like to get to know more about the possibilities at DAEL.